I didn't get a work-out in yesterday. Things have been a bit crazy since Saturday. Yesterday I was dealing with 3 sick kids, getting Halloween costumes sewn before Friday, since I'm leaving for 4 days to fly home for my Grandma's funeral. Add that trip to my mental craziness and yesterday was pure chaos. Not really, but it was so busy. We didn't slow down til well after 9, which is too late for my work-outs since we try to be in bed by 10.
I'm still going kinda crazy sewing Halloween costumes, but the day wasn't as bad today so I got my work-out in tonight. It felt really good. I think the extra day off was almost a good thing. There are only 2 exercises which are still hard for me. Okay, maybe 3. Push-ups are just hard. But I'm feeling better all around. I think a few more weeks and I'm going to try level 2 for kicks. I'd say at the end of next week, but I'm going to be gone all weekend and so I don't know what that will do. And no, I'm not taking Jillian with me. She'll have to wait til I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment