Got my work-out in today. Despite still dealing with some wacky cold symptoms. Seriously. Go away. I can't decide whether it's the same thing haunting me or multiple bugs getting me at the same time. Either way. Ugh. But I worked out and did pretty well. I got through the whole thing without pausing (not counting potty breaks) and it felt pretty good. I've bumped up to full range of motion on a few exercises and although it was hard, I made it. I hope I can continue to improve.
I still ate through some emotions today. The hubs pointed out that I'm entering the PMS zone now that I'm not breastfeeding. Oh joy. It's due to start in a few days, so that might explain my moodiness. It might also mess with my weight a bit, as it does. Great. Either way, I will plow through and continue to encourage good daily habits of exercise and nutrition. (Do I sound like a commercial yet?) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment