Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 2

I wasn't sure if I was going to go every day (minus Sunday, of course) but I think I will. I was feeling pretty sore this morning, but it wasn't unbearable. So I just finished day 2. It wasn't too bad. I think I sweat more. I still feel like my arms are limp noodles too. But I'm hoping they'll get stronger as the days go on. I was just telling the hubs how I think toned arms on women are really attractive, so I want to get those arms too!

The way her program is set up, you don't move on to the next level until you feel ready. So I can't say I'll finish the whole program in 30 days. But we'll see how far I can get in 30 days. I want to be able to finish each level doing the most advanced form of the movements before I move on.

If nothing else, I have to be burning tons of calories, because I'm sweating tons. I know that this type of work-out might mess with the scale a touch, since I'm building muscle as well as burning fat. But I don't expect it will slow my progress too much. I have tons of fat to burn. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! When I first started, I did Level 1 for a whole month. It's crazy hard, but keep going! When I was at my peak I was alternating workouts 1, 2, and 3. My abs never looked so good, and I got down to a weight that I hadn't weighed since Middle School. My goals weren't wieght oriented. I wanted to be stronger and have more energy. But, the weight loss was a big bonus.

    Ahhh... I hope I will be able to get back to that place after I have the baby. It felt good.

    It's fun reading about Jillian kicking your booty. I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete