Monday, October 3, 2011

Nutrition and Documentaries

So my mind has been on nutrition lately and I watched 2 documentaries that I highly recommend. The first is Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. A story about transformation, taking the lead in your health and nutrition. Really cool and inspiring. Kinda makes you want to buy a juicer. The second is Food Matters. So cool. It's really got me thinking and questioning all of the things I've assumed about health and nutrition. Since I've watched that one I've been more proactive in drinking water and I'm taking vitamins. I woke up feeling like I was getting a cold, so I'm going to be pumping up on vitamin C. It's also got me really interested in the idea of detoxing. Usually a 7 day ordeal that removes all of the toxins from your body. You can do it through juicing your meals (only fruits and veggies) and drinking lots of water. That sort of thing. I haven't decided to do it (I want to have a good source telling me what to do before I choose to do something like that), but I've chosen to really kick up the amount of water I'm drinking since that's a natural way to remove toxins from your body. I have quite a few more documentaries about health and nutrition that I want to see. If I come across anything good, I'll be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment