Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 11 and Weigh In

Let me begin by saying my husband is awesome. Here goes my day:

I weighed in this morning. Exact same as last week. I'm okay with that. Despite my exercising, my nutrition this week hasn't been admirable. But I'm ready to improve.

I spent the morning and early afternoon crafting at a Super Saturday event. So much fun. After getting home I left right away to take Moose to a birthday party at the Fun Zone. (Chuck E. Cheese equivalent) Upon coming home this evening, I was greeted by my hubs with the sad news that my Grandma passed this afternoon. The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur as I talked with family (who live like 3000 miles away) while my hubs delivered 3 cheesecakes and a chocolate lasagna he made for his bro-in-law's fundraiser/concert tonight.

By the time we got the kids to bed at 8:30 I really wasn't thinking about working out. As I was sitting at the computer, beginning a post about how I didn't work out tonight but had good reasons not to, the hubs asked me if I was going to work out. I said no. He asked what he could do to encourage me. I said he could do it with me. He said okay. So me and the hubs did 30 day shred together this evening. :)

Watching a man who's forgotten how to do jumping jacks is hilarious.

So thanks to the hubs, who is my greatest motivator, supporter and my #1 fan. And love and prayers for my Grandma, the namesake of my sweet Munchkin. Love you Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment