Sunday, October 2, 2011

My 2nd 5K

So it was 4 weeks since my first 5K and I hadn't run even once. But me and the hubs went and did a 5K together. It was pretty easy for him, since he had to be slow for me. I wasn't pushing myself since I hadn't been running at all. Our time was 46 minutes. But I had a blast doing it with him. I'm planning on doing another one this Saturday. I'm going to try and do some small runs this week, maybe only 10 or 15 minute runs so they don't cut into our already jam-packed nights. Perhaps this way my body will be feeling more up to the task. I'm hoping to do it with some friends, so it should be another fun run. :)

Oh, after the runs are done, I'm going to borrow 30 day shred. I'm in for some serious trouble. (and sore muscles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment