Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 4

I'm happy to say that my cold is a tiny bit better than yesterday. I'm also less sore, which made my work-out feel better. It still kicked my butt, but I felt like I endured it a bit better. Perhaps after a few more days I'll be able to complete all the beginner exercises without taking a break. Then I can move on to the full-range of motion for each exercise in level 1. That will take a while, I imagine. But it feels good to have made progress. Especially since today's nap routine was completely out of whack. The munchkin (6 months) slept in til 7:45 after a 5 am bottle. Monkey (2 1/2) slept in til I woke her up before 8:30 since Moose (5) had to get to kindergarten. So afternoon naps were not at the same time, needless to say. But I persevered and got them both down. Although I have to pick up Moose in 30 minutes and they're both still sleeping. Guess I'll have to wake them up again. *shrug* But at least I got my work-out in! Ooh, and I'm playing volleyball tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment