Today was a little bit harder to get on the ball and do my work-out. Moose doesn't have school, and the hub's doesn't have work. So it's a family day at home. But I did get it done. Yay! It was still a little bit hard at times. But sometimes I just have to remind myself the things I've learned that help me get through it better. Like using my own pace and not trying to do the exercises as quickly as they do. Or the benefits of a 3 second break. (She recommends not stopping for longer than 5 seconds to keep your heart rate up. Of course I don't include potty breaks there, though.) I still ended up sweating a ton, so I suppose that I'm still getting some good working done.
I learned it's hard to push-ups when you're laughing at your kids. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment