Got my work-out in tonight. I was sewing Halloween costumes through nap-time, so I missed my normal window. But with it still being a vacation weekend, things aren't the normal routine. But I'm glad I made it a priority. I kept in mind from the beginning to do the exercises at my own pace and it made the entire thing a bit easier. I'm not sore, but I'm definitely tight. After yesterday's work-out and a night of volleyball I was pretty wiped out. It still gets me sweating like crazy, which not everything can do, and definitely not as fast as Jillian does.
So sometimes at volleyball we'll do a few push-ups for missing a serve. So I thought I would. I was feeling ambitious and thought I'd try doing a push-up without being on my knees. I always do them on my knees here at home. But I thought maybe I could do it. I got ready, started going down and fell flat on my face. :) Apparently I was not as ready as I thought. I did 5 push-ups on my knees without a problem after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment