Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 5

Got my work-out in this afternoon. I have to say it was a little hard to do it today because I have a lot of other things I want to do. But I made it a priority and am glad I did it. I can tell I'm doing better at level 1 and even did a few of the moves in the advanced form today. Felt good.

So I have to tell you all, especially if you've had kids, that I've paused Jillian multiple times because jumping jacks and jump rope are not kind to the bladder. It's convenient that I can pause her to go to the bathroom. I'm sure she wouldn't take too kindly to that in person. :)

I'm eager about my weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping I've continued to make progress. I'm almost down a number that I haven't been at in over 15 years. :) (granted, the weight is all in different places now than it was then, but still.)

No comments:

Post a Comment