Monday, November 7, 2011

Yummy Breakfast

I've mastered a delicious chicken salad (to be shared next) for my lunches, and it got me thinking to a better breakfast option. I remembered a smoothie I used to drink every morning for quite a long while. It's so delicious, and very good for you. It had been a long time since I'd made it, but I made it this morning. Yummy! Here's a link to the recipe. I actually used raspberries since we had them. Still good. I have a small bit left, and possibly some blueberries (all of these are frozen) so I think I'll do a half-raspberry, half-blueberry one tomorrow morning. If I'm still feeling hungry, I'll add a piece of whole wheat toast with some butter and cinnamon sugar, or a mini-bagel. I don't feel guilty for the sugary topping because cinnamon is very good for you and I eat more toast because of it. I'm a sucker for cinnamon sugar toast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment