Oh yes, I did more push-ups this time. The real ones. Although I have to admit, I don't go down very far. But I imagine it's still working my muscles more than if I'm on my knees, as well as my core. Today I was really feeling a bit stronger. I thought that perhaps the extra weight that's not quite ready to go away is my abs actually getting muscles again. (Yes, 3 pregnancies will completely ruin abs in my experience.)
I also realized today that I'm over half way to my 30 days. Granted, I haven't been doing 30 days consecutive, but I live a real life with a husband and 3 kids. I'm just not that devoted to consecutive work-outs. All my devotion is taken in my family. But I'm sticking with it, and for that I'm still quite proud of myself. It's all about lasting lifestyle changes and I feel like I'm doing that.
No comments:
Post a Comment