I did weigh in this morning. I actually forgot right off and actually ate a small breakfast. But the numbers weren't awful, so that was nice. Although during the 3 days my girlies were sick and nothing got done, my eating habits were awful. I didn't eat much at all but empty calories, with the occasional healthy dinner. But my kids are better, not a single night wake-up last night. (Hallelujah!)
So, the last few days I have been craving a run. I do enjoy Jillian, but I think for the results I want, her work-outs aren't really doing it for me. If I wanted to be "shredded" I would certainly come back to her. But right now I want to drop 16 lbs. For me that requires cardio and a lot of sweating. 20 minutes a day just doesn't feel like it's doing it. And it's really hard for me to dedicate myself to a daily work-out. But if I could go running a few times a week I feel like it would be more productive at this stage of my weight-loss. I think after I lose 8 lbs. or so, I could come back to Jillian's DVD and it would work better for me. I don't know.
Excuses, excuses right? I think I'm just craving some time running and I need something different. So my goal over the next few days is to reach out to some of my fellow runners and see who's doing what. Being in the lovely North West, daylight is an issue. (Today the sun rose at 7:40 am and set at 5:03 pm) A big issue. And finding time without children. Which is why my limited daylight hours are problematic since I'm always alone with 2 or more kids during that time. But I'm hoping to find a solution. I will find a solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment