I was planning on running this evening with friends. Then last night happened and I wasn't planning on running at all. My sick kid (Moose) did great. Monkey woke up once. Munchkin decided to have her wake-up talking fest from 3-4 am. I was so tired today I thought running would not happen. Sometime around 4 or so I got a second wind and thought maybe I would. Then, when the hubs came home, he gave me a pep-talk. Let me just say, the hubs is so awesome. He's my best support and I couldn't do anything without him. He told me he knew I was tired but that he thought I should go running anyway. He didn't want my circumstance to make decisions for me. He's super supportive about taking over at home with the kids so I can get my time to go. It's so awesome.
So I did go. I went from 6-7. My friends are going later tonight. I felt really good after going. The girl's basketball team was practicing during that time, so I imagine I can always go at that time during the week and I'll be able to get into the gym with no problem. So perhaps we've found our solution to our time/scheduling conflicts after all.
Feeling positive. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment