Friday, November 11, 2011

Sick Days

No I'm not sick, but my 2 girls have been for the last 3 days. Normally sick kids don't necessarily throw a big wrench into my day, but when they wake me up multiple times a night, I'm not quite myself. So exercising has been thrown out the window. For that matter, eating really well has too. When I get woken up more than once I go on survival mode and just try to make it through the day without getting grouchy. I've been successful at that. But I've also been successful at doing basically nothing productive. So there's my reason for no blogs the last few days.

It's the weekend now, so I'm hoping to get some extra sleep and recharge my batteries a bit. I'm feeling really drained. But the hubs is so good to me, I know I'll get some good rest this weekend. So here's to a little bit more sleep, some recharging, and perhaps a new start on Monday.

Real life strikes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment