Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Day 14
Yay for getting my work-out done today. My regular nap-time slot was filled with getting in a late lunch. So that meant my beating had to wait til after the kiddos were in bed. That was also filled with time with the hubs since he hit the hay early, having a cold. So I did it all by myself in the late hours (for me) right before going to bed. I did well, remembering to pace myself. I also tried to remember that I'm usually doing alright by the end of the work-out, so I could push myself a little harder on some of the earlier exercises, knowing I'd be able to still finish on top. It seemed to work. Although I still can't do a traditional push-up. Perhaps in a month or two. :)
Labels:
work-out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment