Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 16: Early Start

My day did start earlier today. Yay! I was partially forced by the baby waking up early. By the time I got her back to sleep, I decided to just start the day. So glad I did. It's made quite a difference, I think.

I got my work-out in today. Felt nice. I tried for the first time to do real push-ups, no knees. I managed 2 before I realized I wasn't going to be able to do much more. The second time around I only managed 1. But that'll be my goal, to beat those numbers. Perhaps I'll slowly be able to do more. I definitely think I'm going to try out level 2 next Monday, just for a break in the routine. I'll probably not be able to start doing it daily, but perhaps every few days. Until I feel like I can handle the next step up in difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment