I was being really good and getting my work-out in during naptime. However, I was called mid work-out and had to go up to the school for my favorite kindergartener. Which meant I had to get someone to come over and sit with my 2 sleeping girls so I could drive the .75 mile to the school. It was a big hassle but it got done. When I got back, however, the baby was up and my work-out was put on permanent hold. So although I didn't finish it, I'm considering today's work-out done.
So yesterday. No excuses, just an explanation. The hubs was gone from 6 am-9 pm. On days like that I prepare to do nothing (low expectations lead to less stress). I ended up having a very busy afternoon nonetheless. By the evening, when all kids were asleep and I could've potentially done my work-out, I had been in such a do-nothing-mentality that it was really hard to get myself to do it. So yesterday was an official un-necessary day off. Life strikes again. Tomorrow's Saturday. Any bets as to whether or not I'll be able to get my work-out in? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment