Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weigh In

I was pretty nervous about weighing in. I felt really good about the small changes I made this week. I know I've lowered my calorie intake this week because I'm snacking much less and I don't eat later at night anymore. I'm pretty proud of my little changes. So after getting up and nursing the baby and hitting the bathroom (gotta get rid of as much as you can before you weigh in, right?) I stepped up on the scale. My number didn't go down a whole lot, but it's lower than it was last week, so I'm pleased.

I can't help but feel that I have this layer of chub that just won't go away until I'm done breastfeeding. Anyone else ever felt like that? I don't know.

So I didn't really get to exercise at all this week. Certainly no running. But perhaps I can start doing some home-exercising a bit more this week in my efforts to boost my weight loss.  Otherwise, I'm just going to continue doing what I've been doing this week, and keep drinking more water. That's probably the one things I could've done better at. Anyhow, right now I'll take good news where I can get it and progress is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment