I went in for my weekly weigh-in this morning and had quite the pleasant surprise. I lost 5.4 lbs! Yay! I have to say I don't know what was different. I did a few cardio work-outs (Thank you Denise Austin kick-boxing and interval training!) at home during naptime that really got me sweating. I feel like my metabolism just needed a kick in the pants. I don't really get my heartrate up doing housework or taking my kid to school. But my diet has been good and there hasn't been any good reason why I wouldn't be losing weight. I do feel like I'm losing my milk supply. I don't know why. But I can't help but feel like that's part of the reason why my body's losing weight. I wasn't able to lose my baby weight after my 2nd kid, and I nursed her for 7 months. It wasn't until she weaned that I was able to lose the weight. I had full intentions of nursing this one as long as she wanted to, but it seems like my milk supply has other plans. And I'm okay with it. She loves the bottle, it gives me a tiny bit more freedom, and if it helps me get rid of this baby weight, I'm happy with that! So I'm hoping to continue with some good loss over the next few weeks. If I hit a plateau (which I always do) I have a plan in mind. It will be fun, and very measurable, which is good. So that might come up soon as well.
Yay for progress!!
No comments:
Post a Comment