So I have not gone on a single sun since my last 5K four weeks ago, but I'm going on another one tomorrow! Me, the hubs, and my sister in law are all going to be running a 5K tomorrow. I've never run with other people, so that really excites me. Especially having my hubs with me! Then I might be running one next Saturday too with a different group of girls. Yay!
I think I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning too. I know my milk's not completely gone, but it is for the most part. So I might as well get a new baseline (now that I'm no longer breastfeeding) and see where I'm at.
I might have picked a work-out video to help me get past my weight-plateau, which I'm almost at. (My pre-baby weight.) My sister in law has 30 day shred. She says she's never gotten through the whole thing because Jillian Michaels is too mean. :) I think after these 5K's are over, I'm going to borrow it and give it a try. Something new, keeping it interesting, mixing it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment