Saturday, September 3, 2011

Official

I am now the proud owner of a bathroom scale. I am going to make a habit of weighing in once a week, same day, first thing in the morning. It will probably be Saturday mornings I think. So I weighed in after getting back from the store. I'm excited to have a regular scale to weigh in on. Not to mention that my new scale put my weight back down to where it should've been. So either my mother-in-law's scale was on the fritz (which could very well be) or all of my efforts this week have been working. I'm going to go with the latter, if for nothing other than to make me feel better. :) So I'm now only 8 pounds from my pre-baby weight, 18 pounds from my ultimate goal. I'm excited to continue making progress on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment