Thursday, September 22, 2011

More running

So I thought that my running days might be over, especially being in the NorthWest in the Winter. But turns out there are a few 5Ks coming up next month and a few of my friends are gearing up to run. So I think running might still be something I'll have to gear up to do. I'll have to find the time to get out and get some runs in. That's still tough. But even if it's only a few times a week, I think it'll be good. I might have a decent spot to run during the winter. We'll see. Anyhow, I'm just going to keep plugging along in the meantime. I'm hoping my numbers keep going down. I think if they do I'll get to invest in some new jeans in a smaller size. I hope so! I'm still not down to my pre-baby jeans yet, but I need some intermediate sizes before I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment