Like many, I struggle with getting in a good amount of veggies each day. I'm doing significantly better than I used to however. One tip I can share that has helped me have veggies ready to go for me and my kiddos is this:
Empty peanut butter jars make great containers for pre-cut veggies. I always have one with carrot sticks and celery sticks. I suppose if you buy baby carrots you won't have that problem, but I buy a big bag. Anyhow, this is super helpful. Oh, and it works with cheese too. :) This way when I'm needing a veggie to go with my lunch, I'll just grab a container and some ranch or peanut butter and I'm good to go. (I'm still not able to just crunch them solo. Perhaps I'll get there though.) It's also super helpful when making a lunch for my kindergartener. I also keep peanut butter in smaller to-go containers for lunches too. I started doing this over a year ago and I absolutely love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment