No, I'm not going to be blogging about my nutrition habits every day. But I just had to blog the first day. It went fine. I had a sunrise smoothie for breakfast. For lunch I had leftover salisbury steak which is packed with veggies. Then I had a pear for a snack before dinner. Dinner was harder to give myself my fruit and veggie servings. We had whole wheat buttermilk pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon. Although I do have a sweet potato pancake recipe that's pretty dang awesome. So I didn't have veggies or fruits with my dinner. I suppose fruit wouldn't have ruined the meal. But I would have wanted a banana, which we're out of. Anyway, a decent first day.
I'll continue sharing different nutritional articles I come across. I'm all about knowledge, moderation and balance. I don't do diets. I don't count calories either. Too lazy I guess. But I've taken nutrition and health classes, so I know what's up and I know what I should be doing. So for me it's all about application, and practice makes perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment