Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2 mile run

I have to say that my 2 mile run today was great. I felt like I could've gone further when I was done. I don't know how my 2.5 mile run will go Friday, but I hope it'll be better than the first one. But my run today sure felt good. I did it in approx. 27 minutes, for those of you curious how fast I'm really going.

So here's a link I found recently that I thought was interesting. It's 20 habits that make you fat. I've been doing a few of the things mentioned (or not doing them). Just had to share the info. Check it out. I figure if I can do a few more things to try and help drop the pounds (or more like ounces), that I ought to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment