I went for my run this morning. It was nice. I was feeling super motivated. 1.5 miles isn't so bad. When I was running the trail a while back, I was always doing 2. Next week it'll bump up to 1.75 and 2 mile runs. But it's a gradual increase, so I'm sure my body will adjust. I'm very excited.
So here's a link to the plan I'm doing. It's for novice runners. It's by Hal Higdon. And if you want to find a run in your neighborhood, here's a website I used to find runs for myself so I could start making my goals. And if you're local, but not ready for a 5K August 27, there's going to be another one around the second week of September, which gives you a few more weeks to get ready. I'm going to run that one as well. Come on everyone! Let's get running!
No comments:
Post a Comment