Friday, July 29, 2011
2.25 mile run
I did the 2.25 mile run again today. It was pretty rough! Makes me super nervous about my upcoming 2.5 mile run, whenever that is. (I'd have to look at my planner to know for sure. Probably next week. Ah!) I did another google map run. I really like running this way. Makes the scenery new everytime. This time I avoided lights, so I didn't stop at all. I think I did it in around 35 minutes or so. I never run with other people, so I don't know if I'm fast or slow. I'm sure I'm not a fast runner. At least not when I'm running 2.25 miles. I bet my 1.5 mile run was a decent pace. I'm slightly curious. But not curious enough. I'd hate to run with other people and find out I'm ridiculously slow. Ideally I'd run with someone else to find out I keep a good pace, and that would make me feel good. But for now, I'll just continue being happy running on my own. I'm happy with a run if I don't walk at all. And if I don't have to stop for lights or cars, I don't stop running. You must realize that I use the word run rather loosely. I'm not sprinting folks. A large portion of the time it's probably more of a jog. But I call it running anyway. :)
Labels:
running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment