Saturday, July 23, 2011

2 mile run

I was supposed to have a 2 mile run yesterday. But with the hubs working 9-6 and prepping for a birthday party last night, it didn't happen. However, I was able to get it in post-birthday party this afternoon. I google-mapped a run down a nearby street so I knew how far to go before turning around. it was nice. I was able to do it in decent time. About 26 minutes, with a few stops due to a red light and some cars. But a nice run. Since I was supposed to do my walk today, I'm going to do it tomorrow. I would otherwise be resting tomorrow. Feels like I'm always trying to play catch-up. But with 3 kids, one of them being quite needy, I suppose that's pretty normal. Next week should be a good one. Hopefully I'll be able to keep on top of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment