Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 3 and 4

Okay, so I've still been working out. Day 3 (my second work-out) was much more intense than the first day. I attribute some of that to having my heavier 8 lb. weights. It was a really great work-out. I had a really hard day. The kind of parenting day that is better than birth control. I was just trying to get through it. I wasn't able to work-out during naptime like I usually plan to. So I kept telling myself I'd work-out when the hubs was home and kids were out of the way. But a plan like that can so easily disappear. But I stuck with it and still did it at like 8 pm. I was so glad I worked out. I felt so much better, and my day yesterday started out better too.

Yesterday I did Day 4. It was a burn intervals work-out. Intense cardio, then light-weight/high-rep strength training. Holy cow! It was so intense. I was sweating like a beast, and constantly out of breath. It was awesome! And my goodness, I'm so sore! Sitting down hurts! But I'm going to keep going. Eventually it's got to get better! But instead of letting my muscles rest and stop hurting that way, I'm going to keep pushing them until they feel better because they're stronger. :) Gotta keep going!

Today is Day 5, burn circuit 3. So more strength, I think. Hopefully, naptime should work-out great today and I'll get it done then. I like that each day I'm looking forward to my work-outs more and more. It was easier to get out of bed the last 2 days too. (Sleeping straight through the night doesn't hurt either. Thanks to my girls for not getting me out of bed!) But I just feel like my energy has come up a little. Not a huge difference, but a difference. Enough for me to notice and be slightly excited about. Enough to keep me going forward, motivated to keep trying to see greater changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment