So I had my rest day Sunday. Last week's work-outs were great. My momentum was high, I was using heavier weights and I was feeling awesome. Then on Monday, I didn't work-out during naptime. Which is what I should've done. But I figured I'd do it at night. I did night work-outs a few times last week and rather enjoyed doing it at night. But right before I put the kids to bed (the hubs was at a late night work function. Mandatory.) I was playing with my not quite 2 year old. She LOVES to spin. I had a fun song on for us to dance to, which for her means spinning. I thought I'd be a fun mommy and spin her around. However, upon doing so for a short period of time, I felt like I was going to vomit and proceeded to have a headache until this morning. It was awful. This happened once or twice before, but at the time of those I was sick and assumed it was associated with that. Apparently I have some vertigo issues or something. Man oh man. So with the hubs gone, a massive headache, and a screaming-herself-to-sleep-almost-2-year-old-because-papa's-not-here-to-put-her-to-sleep (long one, I know), my work-out was cancelled. But I decided to make it my rest day instead of just skipping my Monday work-out altogether. So instead of resting today, I rested yesterday. I did my work-out today, during naptime even. So proud of me.
So I weighed in yesterday, it having been one week, but lost nothing. I finally did my measurements today. My waist gained 3 inches. But I think that's because I must've measured the wrong spot last time. My hips lost 1/2 inch. Yay! I didn't bother measuring my chest. Really, no point. My right arm got 1/4 in bigger, left stayed the same. My thighs are both bigger too. I wasn't feeling really chipper at this point. Then I took my body-fat percentage. It went down 3 points! Yay! Progress! It felt so good to have that happen! I know as I keep challenging myself and pushing myself to do my work-outs and do then well, that I'll see more changing. And perhaps that's just the motivation I need to not eat any of my mother-in-law's birthday cake that's sitting on the kitchen counter. Feeling glad. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment