Saturday, June 4, 2011
Sore...
I hit up the gym again this afternoon. For the past few days my arms have been pretty darn sore. I have seriously wimpy arms. It felt pretty good to get back in there today. When it comes to the soreness I've been feeling, I figure I can stop working out and it can go away. But then I'll have dealt with it for nothing. And considering how often I'm carrying around my 13 lb. baby, I'm dealing with it a lot. Or I can keep lifting weights and make the pain do something for me in the long run. At least that's my optimistic plan, anyhow. I tried to keep track of how much I'm lifting so I can, eventually, see my progress. I think the gym has a scale too, so maybe I'll get the courage up to weigh myself next time I go, so I can tell if I've made any numeric progress yet. I hope so. But I know it'll come in time as long as I keep it up.
Labels:
gym,
motivation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment