Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Comfortable...
I was able to get to the gym again tonight. It was only my third trip, but I feel like I'm starting to get more comfortable with my routine. It didn't take too long after my last workout for the intense soreness in my arms to go away. Thankfully. I was able to complete all my reps at each machine. My last half mile around the track was quite a bit harder. My legs were getting really sore. I found out that they have a scale and anyone can use it, so I'm going to weigh myself next time. I didn't do it this time, since I didn't ask about it until the end of my workout and had already consumed over 4 cups of water. So I knew I wouldn't have been doing myself any favors there. But I'm going to check up on it my next visit to see if I'm making any progress. I'm still not able to get out very regularly. But that's life with a 2 month old. It's been very rainy too, so I've not been running locally. But I'm determined to keep on plugging along. I'm hoping that in the meantime, all my weight lifting will at least make it easier to carry around my baby. :)
Labels:
gym,
running,
weight loss,
work-out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment