Thursday, June 23, 2011

Progress...

I had over a week off due to a family reunion. But now I'm back at it, and hoping to be even more motivated. I weighed myself this morning and have a solid goal. I've got 21.2 lbs to go. I'm also going to try and keep track of my weight-lifting a bit more so I can make goals and track progress.Then I'm going to try different machines and different muscle groups. I'm also going to start upping my time on the track. Right now I'm doing 2 half-mile sections. Next week I'll bump it up by one lap each time and it'll be 1 1/4 miles total. As long as I'm able to go to the gym regularly, I'll keep bumping up my distance regularly. I'm also going to have to try and make more of a committment to get myself there. With 3 kids at home, it's just hard. My hubs is so supportive, bless his heart. This morning I left, at his insistence, with 2 screaming kids. One ready for a nap, and the other screaming because I was leaving. But I'm hoping to make more of a committment, possibly even getting up earlier in the morning. We'll see. Either way, I'm excited. Now that I'm keeping track, I'll be able to see the progress I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment