Friday, May 27, 2011

Moderation...

So despite all of my goals and desires, I have to say that I'm a fan of moderation. In all things. That's why I just got done eating my daily oreos and milk. If I deprive myself of all things sweet and sugary, it just makes me grumpy and then I end up pigging out in a bad way later on. Since I was pregnant (It's only been 8 weeks since she was born. I can't believe it.) the hubs bought me oreos to help me drink more milk and because they're my fave cookie and I like to eat them when I've had a bad day. He's continued getting them for me and I've made a ritual of eating a few with a glass of milk after I've put the kids down for a nap. It makes me happy, and I find I don't purge on bad stuff since I get a nice, moderate daily dose. So with all things, moderation is most certainly the key, not exclusion. Even in sweets and treats. :)

ps You just can't let yourself feel guilt over your treats. Guilt is the best way to ruin sweets. Just moderate yourself and then enjoy every single bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment