Saturday, May 14, 2011

If The Shoe Fits...

For a Mother's Day gift, the hubs said he was going to get me running shoes. We both knew I'd be getting them anyway, but it was very thoughtful because he knew I wanted them. So this week I've been checking out shoe stores and I did a bit of research online today. I finally went out and bought some running shoes today. Just trying them on was pretty exciting. So many people have favorite brands and whatnot, and I just didn't know how to go about it. I finally realized that the only way to know which ones will work for me was to put them on and see which ones felt best. So I did.

I ended up going with Nike Air Pegasus. I put them on and felt like my feet were getting a hug. :)  I'm so excited to wear them on a run. I didn't go running today however. Me and the fam walked to our local farmer's market, which was a decent walk, so I had already had some good walking time. That and I played volleyball on Thursday in my first act of exercising and I'm still sore. :) But I think with my stretching today and tomorrow, I should be ready for Monday or Tuesday.  My running schedule will probably have to remain pretty flexible because of the kids and things that the hubs has going on. But he's totally willing to give me the time, I just have to find it and make it work. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment