Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Run Down + Weigh In

Run down. Haha. :) So here's how the week went down. I didn't shred Tuesday. I know. I said I would. It was one of those in my pj's til I had to change before picking Moose up from school kind of days. I wanted to run instead, but with 2 napping girls, that wasn't really possible. But I went for a run on Wednesday. It was good. I had a deadline so I didn't run as long as Monday. To make up for it I did some stairs throughout the run. Wow were they hard! I was not prepared for the first flight I ran up. Woah. Going down was fine. :) So that was kinda fun. Mixed things up too. I was planning on playing volleyball Thursday for some exercise, but our evening got really busy.

I didn't have any plans to run yesterday. But I ended up getting in a small run anyways. We were attending a family craft night at Moose's school last night. I was called in at the last minute to be in charge of one of the rooms. The family wasn't ready to leave, but I wanted to be there when it first started. Having only one car, my option was to get myself there via my feet. So I put on my running shoes and ran on over. Literally. It's half a mile. Which isn't very far. But I was very pleased that it was not a big deal to jog over. I wasn't sweaty (alright, it was too cold for that) and I wasn't particularly out of breath either. So although my numbers on the scale aren't pouring off, I would say that my health is taking a boost. I can run half a mile at the drop of a hat and it's no sweat off my back. That felt kinda nice. :)

Will be making plans to run next week as well. Felt real nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment